|... And the Broken Staff|
|Directed by||Marc Roskin|
|Written by||Alexa Alemanni & Joe Boothe & Holly Moyer|
|Original airdate||November 1, 2015|
|Previous Episode||"... And the Drowned Book"|
|Next Episode||"... And What Lies Beneath the Stones"|
Prospero summons up other Fictionals in order to retrieve the parts of his Staff from a museum. The Librarians soon find themselves pitted against Frankenstein's Monster and Sherlock Holmes' brilliant nemesis Moriarty. Meanwhile Flynn and Baird have a disagreement over how to proceed against Prospero.
- Rebecca Romijn as Eve Baird
- Christian Kane as Jacob Stone
- Lindy Booth as Cassandra Cillian
- John Kim as Ezekiel Jones
- John Larroquette as Jenkins
- Michael Gladis as Frankenstein's Monster
- Vanessa Vander Pluym as Queen of Hearts
- Patricia Hunter as Docent
- Molly Roskin as Little Girl
- Both Flynn (at the beginning) and Eve (in the woods at the end) miss attempted kisses, perhaps reflecting their out of sync condition.
- Flynn observes, "Unless I miss my guess, and I never miss my guess," echoing the villainous Prince Humperdinck of "The Princess Bride," who declared, "Unless I am wrong, and I am never wrong" whilst hunting Westley after the latter's duel with Inigo Montoya.
|"... And the Drowned Book" • "... And the Broken Staff" • "... And What Lies Beneath the Stones" • "... And the Cost of Education" • "... And the Hollow Men" • "... And the Infernal Contract" • "... And the Image of Image" • "... And the Point of Salvation" • "... And the Happily Ever Afters" • "... And the Final Curtain"|